1. It‘s our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground
4. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment， the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday (Saturday)， it was sunny (rainy， windy， foggy)
2. I got up very early (late)。 After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike， bus，…
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn‘t come back until 5 o‘clock.
5. We all felt very tired， but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer， my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday， Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact， I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can‘t go to sleep too late. We can‘t get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn‘t feel like eating anything.